" Think of me as a “Business Development Swiss-Army Knife”... bringing and delivering multiple skill sets to the table. I am honest in my approach towards everything, and am most drawn to great creative challenges, unique projects, innovative technology, and being intrinsically involved with a company’s growth trajectory." - Chris Accardo
• Highly competitive business development executive with over 15 years experience. Proven success of: (1) identifying new digital revenue opportunities; (2) driving growth and client management success; (3) solid understanding of latest digital media marketing tools and their applications, and; (4) bridging the gap between technology offering and client needs. Strong diverse background in business and sales with a passion for technology, new media and entrepreneurism.
• Served as division leader and member of executive team overseeing digital initiatives, strategic planning and new business development for the broadcast, digital content, interactive design, and original programing departments at Hint. Set up our New York office, hired executive producers and national sales reps, and managed national sales team.
• Managed, inspired, and provided strategic perspective to team of programmers, developers and creative technologists within interactive / digital departments, including monitoring and analyzing industry reports / trends regarding emerging technologies.
Strong Negotiator and Closer
• Negotiated partnerships that resulted in current firms’ original programing division being signed to top talent agency, International Creative Management (ICM) in Los Angeles. Secured additional offers from United Talent Agency (UTA) and William Morris Endeavor (WME).
• Strong network of agency contacts including 72andSunny, Leo Burnett, VML, BBDO, Digitas, Razorfish, Droga5, Tris3ct, Allen & Gerristen, Sapient Nitro, Common Ground, Momentum Worlwide, Ogilvy & Mather, Hill Holiday,
• Developed and worked direct-to-client relationships with PUMA, LinkedIn, Novartis, Sprint, AMC Theatres, NASCAR, Crayola, Dell, Clif Bar, New Balance, Bolle Sunglasses, Bushnell Corp., Hallmark, Applebee’s, Intel Corp., American Express, Disney/ABC Television Group, CW Network, Telepictures Music, and Warner Bros.
• Started selling spinal implants to surgeons right out of college. Generated $2M/year in additional revenue for the company and then launched Endurance Films in Los Angeles. Grew Endurance Films to a $2M/year business within 5-years. Sold Endurance Films and joined Broadway Development. Generated over $57M in new revenue for Broadway Development over the course of 7-years.
Networking / Community Involvement
• Understands the importance of networking and cultivating industry relationships. A natural communicator that dives in to industry events, gets involved with trade organizations, and connects with the right people to get things done.